Once you’ve registered, payment is the next step to insuring that your place will be
held in class.
- You may pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) by using the online system.
- Visit http://nr.my.vccs.edu
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “SIS - STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM”
- Click on “My Student Information” (you are still on a secure website at this point)
- Click on “Make a Payment”. You will be directed to the Nelnet site to create an account.
Helpful Nelnet site Instructions
Tuition payments are now being accepted in-person. The Business Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You may also mail a check or money order for the full amount due to:
NRCC, Attention: Business Office
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Please make your check or money order payable to NRCC.
- NRCC offers payment plan options. You may find out more information about payment plans on the Business Office's website.
If your employer or sponsor is paying your tuition, documentation on company letterhead of the
intent to pay is required by the deferred payment date. If you are registering after the deferred
payment date, you must present the documentation the same day.