Fall Semester 2018 Payment Information:
Last day to delay payment for fall semester is August 15.
After that day, payment is required the day you register.
Once you’ve registered, payment is the next step to insuring that your place will be held in class.
How to pay:
There are several convenient ways to pay for your classes.
- You may pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) by using the online system.
- Visit http://nr.my.vccs.edu
- Type in your username and password.
- Click on “SIS - STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM”
- Click on “Self Service” (you are still on a secure website at this point)
- Click on “Student Center” then click "Go to QuickPay."
You may also find this QuickPay tutorial helpful.
- You may pay in person at NRCC’s Business Office in Dublin or at the college’s off-campus site inside the New River Valley Mall in Christiansburg. In Dublin, cash, checks and credit card payments are accepted. (Please note that only check and credit card payments are accepted at the Mall site; no cash, please.)
- NRCC offers payment plan options. You may find out more information about payment plans on the Business Office's website.
If your employer or sponsor is paying your tuition, documentation on company letterhead of the intent to pay is required by the deferred payment date. If you are registering after the deferred payment date, you must present the documentation the same day.
Financial Aid Students: If you are receiving financial aid and/or scholarships, please call the Financial Aid Office at 855-874-6689 after registering for classes to check the status of your aid and to determine if there is a balance you will need to pay.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128