Technology Services & Network Services
Information for Students
- VCCS User name and Password ---
Your user name is your key to online college services, including the student information system, email, your courses in Canvas, and other services.
- My Accounts --- My Accounts provides access to your VCCS webmail, Canvas, and Student Information System with only using one login. .
- Student Information System (SIS) --- The Student Information System can be accessed through My Accounts, once you have your VCCS user name and password. You can use the SIS
system to register, add/drop classes, view your grades, request transcripts, and change your information on file.
- E-mail --- Your student e-mail can be accessed through My Accounts, once you have your VCCS user name and password.
- Mobile E-mail Setup Instuctions/Help
- Wireless Access -- NRCC provides wireless access to students at NRCC in Dublin and at the Uptown Christiansburg Site. Anyone with a laptop and a wireless network card can join the wireless network. Once on the network you will have a high speed connection to the Internet.
- Digital Copyright and File Sharing
- Connecting to NRCC's Secure Wireless - Instructions/Help
NRCC Help Desk
Phone: (540) 674-3600 Ext. 4400
Help Desk Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
UPTOWN CHRISTIANSBURG SITE:
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128