New River Community College is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday. NRCC will reopen on Monday, November 27, at 8:00 a.m. All of us at New River Community College wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Welcome to our business office site!
We are responsible for the fiscal affairs of the college. Our mission is to provide faculty, staff,
students and other constituents of the college timely services or information associated with accounting, budgeting, cash management,
and procurement while complying with local and state policies and procedures.
We can provide you assistance in the following areas:
- Accounts receivable and billing customers who owe the college
- Budget transfers and revisions
- Cash advances, change funds and petty cash
- Charges and payments of tuition and fees, including balance checks and refunds
- Equipment inventory (which includes disposing, moving and taking equipment home or to an off-campus location)
- AIS training including how to read accounting reports
- Grant accounting
- Hours of operation for the Supply Room
- Local fund payments
- Mail (which includes how to prepare bulk mailings, the amount of postage needed, assigning college mailboxes, when mail is taken to and picked up from the post office, and the use of UPS courier service)
- Paying bills or invoices (Tuition payment information)
- Records retention or how long to keep college records
- Travel reimbursement
Business Office Staff
Call Toll Free: 1-866-462-6722 or (540) 674-3600 plus the extension number to reach any employee.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128