Technology Services & Network Services
Information for Employees
- Employee User Accounts --- Request employee user accounts, including
Novell, e-mail, SIS, etc...
Reset your Microsoft password ---
If your password has expired and you are not on-campus to change it with a campus PC, you
can change it here.
Phones --- An interactive Cisco tutorial that teaches users basic and
- Student Information System (SIS) --- How to access the student
information system and support resources for faculty.
- My Accounts --- Provides a single login access
for VCCS applications including SIS.
- Wireless Access -- NRCC provides wireless access to employees at NRCC in Dublin and at the Uptown Christiansburg Site. Anyone with a laptop and a wireless network card can join the wireless network. Once on the
network you will have a high speed connection to the Internet. If a secure connection is desired by
an employee send an email to the NR4HELP@NR.EDU or call the help desk at 540 674-3600 ext 4400.
- NRCC Telework Information Guide --- Information for employees who
need to work from home
- Electronic Classrooms --- Information about the new control systems in NRCC's
- MOAT Security Awareness Training --- Required on an annual basis for all
- PC Loaner Program --- The PC Loaner program gives NRCC employees and retirees an opportunity to
check out a personal computer to use at home. We do not loan PCs to students, interns or workstudy
students. The computers available for checkout come standard with Microsoft Windows, Intel
Processors, Microsoft Office, and GroupWise. If you have questions or would like to get on the
waiting list, please contact the NRCC Help Desk.
- Mobile E-mail Setup/Help Instructions
- Digital Copyright and File Sharing
- Connecting to NRCC's Secure Wireless - Instructions/Help
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
UPTOWN CHRISTIANSBURG SITE:
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128