Link to Registration
Technology Services & Network Services
Information for Employees
- Employee User Accounts --- Request employee user accounts, including Novell, e-mail, SIS, etc...
- Phones --- An interactive Cisco tutorial that teaches users basic and advanced uses.
- CISCO Unity Voice Mail System --- Instructions for changing voice mail PIN
- Student Information System (SIS) --- How to access the student information system and support resources for faculty.
- My Accounts --- Provides a single login access for VCCS applications including SIS.
- Wireless Access -- NRCC provides wireless access to employees at NRCC in Dublin and at the mall site. Anyone with a laptop and a wireless network card can join the wireless network. Once on the network you will have a high speed connection to the Internet. If a secure connection is desired by an employee send an email to the NR4HELP@NR.EDU or call the help desk at 540 674-3600 ext 4400.
- Electronic Classrooms --- Information about the new control systems in NRCC's electronic classrooms.
- MOAT Security Awareness Training --- Required on an annual basis for all college employees.
- PC Loaner Program --- The PC Loaner program gives NRCC employees and retirees an opportunity to check out a personal computer to use at home. We do not loan PCs to students, interns or workstudy students. The computers available for checkout come standard with Microsoft Windows, Intel Processors, Microsoft Office, and GroupWise. If you have questions or would like to get on the waiting list, please contact the NRCC Help Desk.
- Mobile E-mail Setup/Help Instructions
- Digital Copyright and File Sharing
- Connecting to NRCC's Secure Wireless - Instructions/Help
NRCC Help Desk
Phone: (540) 674-3600 Ext. 4400
Help Desk Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128