- All vehicles must be registered with the college
- A current year parking decal should be hung from the front rear-view mirror of your vehicle.
- Motorcycle parking is permitted in crossed-out areas.
- Obey all signs (regulatory, warning and special) and pavement arrows.
- Parking is not allowed along painted curbs, on the grass, in fire lanes, by fire hydrants, or in driveways.
- The fine for illegally parking in handicapped space is $15.00. All other violations are $5.00.
- Please park vehicles between lines, taking only one space.
- Pay all fines at NRCC Business office or mail payment in the ticket envelope.
- Unpaid tickets will delay issuance of transcripts and future registration for classes.
- Contact the NRCC Security Office with any questions.
All parking lots (A-H) are open to faculty, staff, students and visitors
(Parking Lots Map)