Personal Finance 107 (Online Course)
FIN 107 Home |
Course Slides |
View Textbook Details
- Beware of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
by Ken Long
- Chapter 1: First Things First
- Chapter 2: Plugging the Holes
- Chapter 3: Credit Cards
- Chapter 4: Your Credit Report
- Chapter 5: Insurance
- Chapter 6: Buying, Selling, and Leasing a Car
- Chapter 7: Home Ownership vs. Renting
- Chapter 8: Taxes
- Chapter 9: Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Chapter 10: Stocks and Annuities
- Chapter 11: Building a Secure Retirement
- Chapter 12: Estate Planning
Economic Department Contact Information
General questions and requests about the Economic department should be directed to Kenneth Long 1-866-462-6722, extension 4353, or (540) 674-3600, extension 4353.
You may also email email@example.com.
Economics Department Faculty
Call (540) 674-3600 or toll-free 1-866-462-6722, then you will be prompted to add the extension number to reach any employee.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT NRCC?
NRCC IN DUBLIN:
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
Toll Free: 866-462-6722
Fax: (540) 674-3642
782 New River Road NW, Suite 400
Christiansburg, VA 24073
Fax: (540) 381-7128