A Diploma is granted to students who complete one of the two-year non-degree occupational courses of study.
To be eligible for graduation with a diploma from a community college, the student must:
- have fulfilled all of the course and credit-hour requirements of the diploma curriculum as specified in the college catalog with 25 percent of the credits acquired at the college awarding the diploma;
- have been certified by an appropriate college official for graduation;
- have earned a grade point average of at least 2.0 in all studies attempted which are applicable toward graduation in the student's curriculum;
- have filed an application for graduation in the Office of Admissions and Records;
- have resolved all financial obligations to the college and returned all library and college materials.
The following links will provide specifics about each program
Automotive Technology Program
Machine Technology Program