Wednesday, March 21st: Due to inclement weather, day classes at New River Community College (Dublin and NRV Mall site) have been cancelled. Day classes only have been cancelled at this time at both locations.
- Current unrestricted RN license in Virginia
- Minimum of Bachelor's in Nursing from an accredited college.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication, and effective communication in teaching/learning situations.
- Fairness and flexibility in understanding and working with a wide variety of students.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative manner in a team-oriented environment.
Experience in nursing education.
Teach nursing classes for the Spring 2018 semester. Position is part-time and hours will vary.
Dependent on academic qualifications and previous work experience.
Open until filled
Apply online at: VA Jobs
Forward a completed state application, resume, and cover letter to:
Human Resources Office
New River Community College
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
(540) 674-3651 Fax
(540) 674-3619 TDD
(866) 462-6722 Toll-Free