- Current unrestricted RN license in Virginia
- Minimum of Bachelor's in Nursing from an accredited college.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication, and effective communication in teaching/learning situations.
- Fairness and flexibility in understanding and working with a wide variety of students.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative manner in a team-oriented environment.
Experience in nursing education.
Teach nursing classes for the Spring 2018 semester. Position is part-time and hours will vary.
Dependent on academic qualifications and previous work experience.
Open until filled
Apply online at: VA Jobs
Forward a completed state application, resume, and cover letter to:
Human Resources Office
New River Community College
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084
(540) 674-3651 Fax
(540) 674-3619 TDD
(866) 462-6722 Toll-Free