Ways of Giving
You can give to NRCC through the Educational Foundation by:
- Simple and secure ONLINE DONATION using a credit or debit card.
- CASH GIFTS offer a number of tax advantages, depending upon your tax bracket. Donations made prior to December 31 qualify as a deduction for that year. You can also make a pledge payable over a period of several years.
Donations by mail should be addressed to:
NRCC Educational Foundation, Inc.
New River Community College
5251 College Drive
Dublin, VA 24084.
- APPRECIATED SECURITIES (stocks and bonds) are welcomed gifts. Their value is easily determined as of the date of donation.
- BEQUESTS are among the most common methods of giving. There are a number of types of bequests and various methods by which they may be established.
- REAL ESTATE AND PERSONAL PROPERTY include anything from works of art and other precious belongings to houses, real estate, or paid-up life insurance policies.
- GIFTS-IN-KIND include such gifts as needed equipment and services. The market value of gifts-in-kind is mutually agreed upon by the college and the donor.
- MATCHING GIFTS - some companies match donations made by employees to non-profit organizations.
- PAYROLL DEDUCTION makes it easy for faculty and staff to contribute to the Foundation in support of:
- student textbooks
- professional development activities
- student scholarships
- specific academic departments or other college units
- library acquisitions
- other purposes as specified by the donor