Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Using the Fitness Center
- The Fitness room will be open to faculty /staff (& spouses) and students who are at least 18 years old. Children are not allowed to use the fitness facility.
- All participants are required to:
- Complete the required paperwork which includes an Intramural Assumption of the Risk Form, and a Clearance for Exercise Participation form
- Guidelines for Weight Training sheet and Exercise Record Form.
- Dress appropriately for exercise, to include sneakers or similar closed-toe shoes for working out, especially on the treadmills.
- Clean the machines that were used before leaving the facility.
- Report any problems with the machines or the facility to the fitness center staff or to Ben Kramer, the Student Activities Counselor, at (540) 674-3600 x4431. His office is in Martin hall, room 121, in the student lounge.
- Report any emergencies to the fitness center staff, the security office in Godbey hall, (674-3646), or to Ben Kramer.
- Sign in at the fitness center desk whenever using the facility.
Please give any suggestions you have regarding the operation of the facility, or problems with the equipment to Ben Kramer, or to any member of the President’s staff.