Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Guidelines:
The NRCC Fitness Center is available to faculty/staff (and spouses) and NRCC students who are at least 18 years old. Children are not allowed to use the Fitness Center.
Fitness Center Requirements - Staff & Students:
Read and follow the information sheet “Guidelines for Weight Training” included in the Fitness Center packet.
Complete the three required forms included in the Fitness Center packet and submit the completed packet to the Student Activities Office located in Martin Hall. Forms may also be downloaded and printed from this webpage.
- Intramural Assumption of Risk Form
- Clearance for Exercise Participation Form
- Release of Liability
Fitness Center – Faculty/Staff
Once the required forms have been completed and submitted to the Student Activities Office, Faculty/Staff may access the Fitness Center during the day and after hours. If the Fitness Center is locked please see a member of the President’s Staff to obtain a key.
Fitness Center - Students
The Fitness Center Staff is available to students Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. All students should sign in at the Student Activities Office prior to working out and check out a Fitness Center key from the Activities Office. The key must be returned at the conclusion of the workout. (Keys are only available 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and must be returned to the Student Activities Office by 4:00 pm) (On Fridays students should sign in and access the key from the Advising Center, Rooker Hall.) Students must present a valid NRCC ID card to use the Fitness Center and/or check out a key. Students will be required to leave their ID in the Fitness Center while they work out. Students will receive a Fitness Center pass to use the facility and should have that with them while in the Fitness Center.
- Dress appropriately for exercise (including tennis shoes or similar closed toe shoes for working out).
- Use the disinfectant cleaning wipes to wipe down the equipment after each use.
- Report any issues, problems, or emergencies of any kind to the Fitness Center staff (if on duty), the Security Office in Godbey Hall (674-3646), or the Student Activities Office (674-4358) in Martin Hall.
- The Fitness Center phone is for emergency use only. Emergencies should be reported immediately to (Security at 3646, Activities Office at 4358, or 0 for the NRCC Operator.)