1. You will need to know how to draw the 30, 60, 90 and 45, 45, 90 trianlges.
2. You need to know how to find the trigonometric functions from the sides of a right triangle.
3. You need to know how to find a reference angle and the trigonometric function of any angle. (Not just those between 0 and 90)
4. There will be one graph on the test. It will be one of Sine, Cosine or Tangent.
5. There will be two word problems on the test.
6. You need to know how to find points on the unit circle [ p(x, y) ]
7. There will be problems on the test involving inverse trigonometric functions.
8. I will provide you with most of the formulas (EXCEPT the Basic and Pythagorean identities) so you do not need to memorize them, you only need to know how to use them.
Here are some test type questions