If you’re 18-26 years old, need your high school diploma or GED, or just need to improve your math and English skills for college level courses and want to go to New River Community College to further your education, follow the steps below to enroll.
1) Fill out the program application. You can download the PDF or complete the fill-in form and mail in to the address below.
2) Contact the Middle College to see if you are a fit for the program and determine your options.
3) If you are seeking a high school diploma, complete steps four and five.
4) Take the NRCC High School Candidate Quiz
to see if online learning is a good fit for you.
5) Send your official transcripts to:
New River Community College
5251 College Drive,
Dublin, VA 24084
Phone: 540-674-3600 ext. 4311