Test 3 review problems with answers
1. You will need to be able to use the first derivative test to find maximums/minimums (extrema).
2. You need to be able to use the second derivative test to find inflection points.
3. Be able to use the first derivative to find the intervals where the graph is increasing or decreasing.
4. Be able to use the second derivative to find the intervals where the graph is concave up/down.
5. Be able to solve an optimization problem.
6. Be able to graph an equation similar to     with intercepts, critical numbers, inflection points, etc.7. Be able to find derivatives of trigonometric functions, exponential functions and logarithms.