Test 1 review problems with answers
1. You will need to be able to find limits from a graph.
2. Find limits algebraically. They can include mixed fractions, absolute value, and polynomial fractions.
3. You will need to know how to use the properties of limits. (Section 3.3 # 23 - 30)
4. Know how to find and identify vertical asymptotes.
5. You need to know how to find infinite limits.
6. You need to know how to describe where a function is continuous.
7. You need to know how to find a derivative using the definition (long way). This formula will be provided on the test.
8. You will need to be able to take derivatives of various polynomials using the short cut.
Test solutions can be found under "Test Information" on the Blackboard site.