Test 1 review problems with answers
1. Be able to find limits from a graph.
2. Find limits algebraically. They can include mixed fractions, absolute value, and polynomial fractions.
3. Know how to use the properties of limits.
4. Know how to find and identify vertical asymptotes.
5. Know how to find infinite limits.
6. Know how to describe where a function is continuous.
7. Know how to find a derivative using the definition (long way). This formula will be provided on the test.
8. Know how to find the slope of the tangent line and the equation of the tangent line.