1. You will need to be able to find limits from a graph.
2. Find limits algebraically. They can include mixed fractions, absolute value, and polynomial fractions.
3. You will need to know how to use the properties of limits. (Section 3.3 # 23 - 30)
4. Know how to find and identify vertical asymptotes.
5. You need to know how to find a derivative using the definition.
6. You need to know how to find infinite limits.
7. You need to know how to describe where a function is continuous.
Test solutions can be found under "Test Information" on the Blackboard site.