1. For test two I will provide you with all the formulas (EXCEPT the Basic and Pythagorean identities) so you do not need to memorize them, you only need to know how to use them.
2. There will be three identities to verify on the test and you can pick two of the three.
3. You will need to know how to draw reference triangles for this test and use those to solve problems involving the trigonometric identities.
4. You need to know how to find all the solutions to a trigonometric equation as well as the solutions that lie between 0 and 2*Pi.
5. You need to know how to use the law of sines and the law of cosines.
6. There will be problems on the test involving inverse trigonometric functions.
Test solutions can be found under "Test Information" on the Blackboard site.