1. You will need to know how to draw the 30, 60, 90 and 45, 45, 90 trianlges.
2. You need to know how to find the trigonometric functions from the sides of a right triangle.
3. You need to know how to find a reference angle and the trigonometric function of any angle. (Not just those between 0 and 90)
4. There will be one graph on the test. It will be one of Sine, Cosine or Tangent.
5. There will be one word problem on the test.
6. You need to know how to find points on the unit circle [ p(x, y) ]
7. Convert angles between degrees and radians.
8. Find coterminal angles.
9. You need to know how to use inverse trigonometric functions.
10. I will provide you with these formulas.
Here are some test type questions