For test 2 you will need to know how to
1. Find a polynomial given its zeros.
2. Find the domain of a rational function.
3. Be able to graph a rational function.
4. Be able to find all the asymptotes of a rational function.
5. Be able to sketch the graph of a polynomial after finding the zeros and the behavior for large values of x.
6. Be able to sketch a graph using transformations.
7. Be able to use the rational zeros theorem to identify possible rational zeros.
8. Be able to find the zeros of a polynomial if you are given 1 or more of the zeros to start. (this includes complex zeros.)
9. Be able to divide polynomials [ F(x) / (x - a) ]using synthetic division and write them in the form F(x) = q(x) (x-a) + r. (Appendix A5)
Test solutions can be found under "Test Information" on the Blackboard site.