1. The formula sheet will look EXACTLY LIKE THIS (click) so you do not need to memorize them, you only need to know how to use them.
2. There will be two identities to verify on the test.
3. You will need to know how to draw reference triangles for this test and use those to solve problems involving the trigonometric identities.
4. Be able to use the sum, difference, double angle and half angle identites to find the exact trigonometric values of angles.
5. You need to know how to find all the solutions to a trigonometric equation
6. You need to know how to find all the solutions to a trigonometric equation that lie between 0 and 2*Pi.
7. Be able to use the power reducing formulas (problems p 663. #29 - 31 in the text)
8. You need to know how to use the law of sines and the law of cosines.
Here are some test type questions