Attention transfer students! Don't miss this great admissions opportunity!
Radford University admissions counselors will be at the NRCC mall site and NRCC in Dublin to meet with students and make on-site admission decisions. Find out on the spot if you are accepted. You may be seen by appointment only, so make yours now!
Tuesday, April 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - NRCC Mall Site
Wednesday, April 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - NRCC in Dublin -- Counseling Center, Rooker Hall
Students should contact Glenda Salerno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 674-3609 to make appointments or stop by the Counseling Center.
Must Do Beforehand:
- Apply Online https://www.applyweb.com/apply/runet/menu.html at least 7 days in advance bring a completed RU Paper Application (PDF) that can be found at: http://www.radford.edu/content/radfordcore/home/admissions/apply.html. International students may find their paper application here: http://www.radford.edu/content/admissions/home/forms.html. (Students who wish to download a paper application must bring a $50 application fee to have their application reviewed).
- Bring official transcripts (must be in a sealed envelope from the Registrar) from ALL colleges & universities previously attended (unofficial transcripts will not be reviewed)
If student has less than 24 transferable hours or has not successfully completed Math 151 or a Math module which is equivalent to Algebra II, bring official high school transcripts (must be in a sealed envelope from high school) so we can look to see if Algebra II was completed in high school.
If a student has fewer than 12 transferable hours of credit, he/she should bring copies of ACT and/or SAT test scores (if already taken)
- International Students Only: Follow steps 1-2 and:
- Bring documentation: visa, green card and/or other necessary documents
- Provide evidence of English proficiency; e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, SAT test scores or English 101/102 grades (not required if student is from an English speaking country)
- Bring an official bank statement (dated no more than 12 months prior) with a minimum of $36,062 available for the first next year of studies.
- Have sponsor(s) complete our Confidential Statement of Financial Support form found at: http://www.radford.edu/content/admissions/home/forms.html. (It is preferred that a bank official signs and stamps this document.)
- An international student may provide evidence of a government scholarship in lieu of items # 3 and #4
Remember to dress appropriately!
Click here to access a PDF file containing helpful information about required application materials and the application review process.