Once you’ve registered, payment is the next step to insuring that your place will be held in class.
How to pay:
There are several convenient ways to pay for your classes.
a. From the NRCC website (www.nr.edu)
1. Click “My Accounts” link (located under the picture)
2. Click on https://nr.my.vccs.edu.
3. Type in your user name and password.
b. Click on “Self Service” ( you are still on a secure website at this point)
1. Click “Student Center”then click "Go to QuickPay."
You may also find this QuickPay tutorial helpful.
2. You may pay in person at NRCC’s Business Office in Dublin or at the college’s off-campus site inside the New River Valley Mall in Christiansburg. In Dublin, cash, checks and credit card payments are accepted. (Please note that only check and credit card payments are accepted at the Mall site; no cash, please.)
3. Another option for payment is by calling in credit card information to the Business Office at 674-3605 or toll-free at 866-462-6722, ext. 3605, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
4. If your employer or sponsor is paying your tuition, documentation on company letterhead of the intent to pay is required by the deferred payment date. If you are registering after the deferred payment date, you must present the documentation the same day.
Financial Aid Students: If you are receiving financial aid and/or scholarships, please call the Financial Aid Office at 674-3615 after registering for classes to check the status of your aid and to determine if there is a balance you will need to pay.