If you’re 18-24 yrs. old, need your high school diploma or GED, and want to go to New River Community College to further your education, follow the steps below to enroll.
1) Fill out the program application. You can download the PDF or complete the fill-in form and mail in to the address below.
2) Contact the program director to make an appointment for an admittance interview.
3) If you are seeking a high school diploma, complete steps four and five.
4) Take the NRCC High School Candidate Quiz to see if online learning is a good fit for you.
5) Send your official transcripts to:
New River Community College
ATTN: Jenny Bolte
P.O. Box 1127
Dublin, VA 24084