- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed clean
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup chopped vegetables or precooked meat of your choice.
- Margarine or butter
- Poke several holes in the sweet potato with a fork or knife.
- Cook the potato in the microwave for 6 -7 minutes on high, until done.
- In a small skillet or saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook your chosen toppings with lid on for about 3 minutes, then remove lid and cook until vegetables are softened and slightly browned.
- Split open the sweet potato and top with veggie/meat mixture, salt, pepper and butter to taste.