Tables Practice - 25 points
- Create a table on a web page.
- Apply attributes to format tables, table rows and table cells.
- Format an entire web page within a table.
- Use nested tables.
- Use CSS to configure a table.
Complete the following exercises from Chapter 8 Tables:
- (10 pts) Case Study JavaJam Coffee House page 330-331. Modify the style sheet and add a table to the menu page. Start with the files in the JavaJam Solution Chapter 6 folder (available from the S drive in the classroom and the assignments page).
- (15 pts) Web Project Hands-On Practice Case at bottom of page 335. Do number #1 - #3 for your personal home page. Name your home page index.html and your css file project.css. Save both in a a folder called project.
- Use Dreamweaver and/or notepad to complete this assignment.
- Classroom Students:
- JavaJam: Submit a printout of the menu.html page as viewed from a browser, and the updated .css file.
- Project: Submit a printout of your index.html (thru browser) and project.css file.
- DE students: Email the files to your instructor with the email subject ITD 110 - #6 Assignment - Your Name.
October 28, 2008