Instructions - Spring 2013
Web Site vs. Blackboard
- Check this web site for all due dates and assignment details.
- Blackboard will NOT be used to post assignment details nor deadlines.
- DE students should also check Blackboard for announcements, grades and to submit assignments.
- Announcements are made during class time for classroom students.
Tuesday 3/19/2013 - Dreamweaver
- We will start in Dreamweaver this week and use FTP next week.
Tuesday 1/22/2013 - Welcome to Class
- Welcome to the ITD 110 Web Page Design I class. This course is designed for students in the IT, CAD or Marketing degree programs.
- Visit the NRCC Information Technology page for more details on IT degree programs.
- Click the Syllabus button to view the items you need to purchase from the bookstore for this class.
- Pay special attention to the pre-req section of the syllabus/course plan. If you do not have the pre-reqs it is just about impossible to pass this class especially in a Distance Education section. You should take ITE 115, CSC 110 or BUS 226 instead and then take this class next semester.
- This class is NOT about Facebook, MySpace and other social online tools. This is not a "get an easy A class". This class is about creating web pages from scratch for students that are interested in the profession of web design.
Instructors' Contact Information
- DE section contact Mrs. Eaton
Mrs. Eaton Contact Info
- Mrs. Eaton is teaching the DE section at 1:30 TH at the Mall.
- Email questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours are available at www.nr.edu/eaton
- My office phone is (540) 674-3600 x4250
- I don't answer questions via email over the weekend. I do answer emails during office hours on week days.
March 19, 2013
Click the image to visit the textbook web site.