Instructions - Spring 2017
Monday 1/23/17 - Welcome to Class
- Welcome to the ITD 110 Web Page Design I class. This course is designed for students in the IT degree programs.
- Visit the NRCC Information Technology page for more details on IT degree programs.
- Click the Syllabus button to view the items you need to purchase from the bookstore for this class.
- Blackboard will be used this semester for your assignment due dates, and grades.
- You will use the Code Avengers web site to complete most of your assignments, projects, and quizzes this semester.
- DE students should also check Blackboard for announcements.
- Announcements are made during class time for classroom students.
- This class is NOT about Facebook, LinkedIn or other social online tools. This is not a "get an easy A class". This class is about creating web pages from scratch for students that are interested in the web design as a professional.
- Pay special attention to the pre-req section of the syllabus/course plan. If you do not have the pre-reqs it is just about impossible to pass this class especially in a Distance Education section. You should take ITE 115, CSC 110 or BUS 226 instead and then take this class next semester.
Instructor's Contact Information
- Email questions to me at email@example.com.
- Important: Use Subject: ITD 110 Question - Your Name to help me respond to your emails faster.
- Office hours are available at www.nr.edu/eaton
- My office phone is (540) 674-3600 x4250
- I don't answer email nor look at Blackboard over the weekend.
- I do answer emails and grade assignments during office hours on week days.
January 19, 2017
Click the image to visit the textbook web site.