- Create a professional Word document. Include your name, course number and chapter number at the top of each page.
- Each question is worth one point except for the Thought Questions.
- Print your completed document and submit at the START of class on the due date. Hand-written assignments or late assignments will NOT be accepted.
- Include the number of each question in your document. Answer only the assigned questions.
(3 points) People in Computer Science - Tim Berners-Lee
- What is the global hypertext project that he created known as today?
- Where was Tim working when he created this project?
- What organization did Tim found that today creates the various standards used for the web?
Photo by Fabian Bachrach from www3.org
(12 points) True False
- #1 - #12 Write T or F on your paper, not A or B
(10 points) Matching
(10 points) 16.1 Spinning the Web
(3 points) 16.2 HTML
(3 points) 16.3 Interactive Web Pages
(11 points) 16.4 XML
- #54, #63 (7 points), #65, #66, #67
(10 points) Thought Questions
2 points each. Write a paragraph or more to answer each question.
- #3 web based course
- #4 vision
- #5, #6 and #7 (Read Ethical Issues Blogging Pages 541-542 before answering these 3 questions.)