Career Advisors help individuals create a solid career plan, assess their strengths and weaknesses and navigate their path to finding employment or changing careers. A part of that path includes determining the right training or education needed, along with connecting to opportunities for real world experience. Working in partnership with local workforce agencies, businesses and higher education, we help you add professional polish, create a strategy and apply business savvy to improve your chances of finding the right fit for your short-term needs and long-term career goals. With the current job market, we could all use a little coaching to put our best and most marketable foot forward.
- Developing a comprehensive and achievable career plan/strategy
- Assessing your transferrable skills, work history, career interests and local employment trends
- Connecting you to available and suitable resources for achieving your short-term and long-term goals
- Putting your career plan in action, while you pursue training/education
- Providing soft skills training and business intelligence to help you stand out from the crowd
- Connecting you to opportunities for practical work experience